Watch Live Lectures on Basic knowledge of Jainism on Paras Channel at 6 a.m.
Jeevan Prakash Jain
- 1 JEEVAN PRAKASH JAIN
- 2 Name
- 3 Father's Name
- 4 Permanent Address
- 5 Present Address
- 6 Contact No.
- 7 E-mail
- 8 Date of Birth
- 9 Languages Known
- 10 Academic Qualification
- 11 Professional Qualification
- 12 Present Religious Status
- 13 Religious Study
- 14 Foreign Tour
- 15 Literary Achievements
- 16 Academic Work
- 17 Managerial Contribution
- 18 Social Attachments
- 19 Future Plans
- 20 Aim
- 21 Specialization
JEEVAN PRAKASH JAIN
JEEVAN PRAKASH JAIN
Shri L.C. Jain
102, Clerk Colony, Indore-452010 (M.P.) INDIA
Digambar Jain Institute of Cosmographic Research (DJICR) Jambudweep-Hastinapur Distt.-Meerut (Uttar Pradesh)-250 404, INDIA
+91 9411025124, +91 1233 280316
Date of Birth
August 26, 1978
Hindi & English
- M.Sc. (Mathematics) from Holkar Science college (Autonomous), Devi Ahilya University-Indore (M.P.) with Ist Division, Year 1999-2001.
- Registered for Ph.D. from Bhoj Open University Bhopal on “Analysis of Some Mathematical Contents in Philosophical Texts of India”.
One year Management Course for Human Resource Development (HRD) from Indore School of Social work, DAVV, Indore with Ist Division, Year 2003-2004.
Present Religious Status
Joined the 'Sangh' of Ganini Pramukh Aryika Shiromani Shri Gyanmati Mataji with Brahmacharya Vow. Saints of the 'Sangh' are-
- Ganini Pramukh Aryika Shiromani Shri Gyanmati Mataji
- Pragyashramni Aryika Shri Chandanamati Mataji and
- Other Aryikas & Kshullika Matajis
- Peethadheesh of Jambudweep Dharmapeeth, Karmayogi Swastishri Ravindrakirti Swami Ji, one of the most dedicated & renowned personality of the Jain society in India
- Other Brahmachari-Brahmacharinis are also the part of 'Sangh'
Studying different scriptures like Tattvarth Sutra, Dravya Sangrah, Ratnakarand Shravkachar, Gommatsar Jivkand, Niyamsar, Padmanandi Panchvinshtika etc. by Pujya Pragyashramni Aryika Shri Chandnamati Mataji under the guidance of Supreme Jain Sadhvi Ganini Pramukh Aryika shiromani Shri Gyanmati Mataji.
Invited by the Jain Center of Northern California America for delivering lectures on Dashlakshan Parva in 2007. The one month tour included different centers as- Milpitas-California, Phoenix-Arizona, Dallas-Texas & Orlando-Florida.
- Worked as a Compilation Assistant for compiling a very prospective treatise "Lord Mahavir Hindi - English Jain Dictionary" containing the description of about 15000 Jain religious words in Hindi & English both (Year 2003-2004).
- Worked as one of the Editors mainly for the great commemorative volumes named "Ganini Gyanmati Gaurav Granth", “Parshvanath Granth”, “Acharya Bharatsagar Gaurav Granth” etc.
- Working as the Managing Editor for the 37 years old reputed magazine “Samyakgyan”. (Since 2007)
- Worked for the Compilation of attractive book “Jambudweep Darshan” in Hindi & English both.
- Presented a commemorative book “Gaurvika” to society, published on a High Personality of Peethadheesh Karmyogi Ravindrakirti Swami Ji.
- Successfully convened 2 months “Online Certificate Course for Jain Studies” containing various subjects of Jainology. It is interest- fully participated by thousands of candidates throughout India & abroad for the study of Jainism (2010-2011-2012).
- Convening “Ganini Gyanmati Digambar Jain Correspondence Exam Center” with the inspiration of Aryika Shri Chandnamati Mataji.
Holding a responsible part of all the activities running widely through DJICR, along with the special contribution for the different Managerial activities like Academic & Social Events, Publication etc.
- National President- Akhil Bharat Varshiya Digambar Jain Yuva Parishad
- Managing Secretary-Digambar Jain Trilok Shodh Shansthan, Jambudweep-Hastinapur & Tirthankar Rishabhdev Tapasthali Tirth, Prayag-Allahabad
- One of the Consultants for Satpath Foundation Charitable Trust, Vadodara & U.S.A.
- Member of Tirthankar Rishabhdev Jain Vidvat Mahasangh.
To lead on the path of spiritualism under the holy shelter of Ganini Mataji & to serve her.
- To explore the gained knowledge for spreading the very true principles of Jain religion on the basis of Science, so that new generation & youngsters can accept it logically.
- To be dedicated for the protection & development of the cultural heritage of Jain society.
Proficient in delivering religious speech.