International Panchkalyanak Mahotsav 11 Feb to 17 Feb 2016, Mahamastakabhishek from 18 Feb 2016
LIVE TELECAST of mata ji pravachan and update about Panchkalyanak Activities
ONLY ON PARAS CHANNEL EVERY DAY From 7:15 AM TO 8:05 AM
Karmyogi Peethadhish Swasti Shri Ravindra Kirti Swami Ji
Karmayogi Peethadhish Swasti Shri Ravindrakirti Swami Ji: Brief Introduction
On Jyeshtha Shukla Panchmi (Shrutpanchmi) of 1950.
Tikaitnagar (Barabanki) U.P.
Mother Smt. Mohini Devi (Later became Aryika Shri Ratnamati Mataji) & Father Shri Chhote Lal Jain.
Ravindra Kumar Jain
B.A. (Lucknow University)
9 Sisters & 3 Brothers
Inspiration for Tyag
Vow of Celibacy for 2 years from Pujya Ganini Shri Gyanmati Mataji in 1968.
Full Life Celibacy Vow
By Acharya Shri Dharmasagar Ji Maharaj at Nagaur (Raj.) in 1972.
7th Pratima & Vow of Renunciation of Home
By Pujya Ganini Shri Gyanmati Mataji in 1987.
10th Pratima & Sanskars of Peethadhish Rank
On Magsir Krishna Dashmi, 20th Nov. 2011 by Pujya Ganini Pramukh Shri Gyanmati Mataji.
Various Titles Conferred
- ‘KARMAYOGI’ (in 1972 by Akhil Bhartiya Digambar Jain Shastri Parishad)
- ‘DHARMA-SANRAKSHANACHARYA’ (in 1996 by Veer Seva Dal at the occasion of Panchkalyanak Pratishtha at Mangitungi, Maha.).
- ‘DHARMALANKAR’ (in 1996, at Mangitungi).
- ‘SANSKRITI SANRAKSHAK’ (by the group of Bhattarakas in 2006).
- ‘SANSKRITI SARTHVAH’ (on 12th June 2010, by all Jain Scholars on the completion of ‘Gyan Jyoti Vidvat Prashikshan Shivir’ at Jambudweep-Hastinapur)
- ‘TIRTHODDHARAK’ (on 30th Nov.2011, at Aurangabad-Maha.)
- President-Digambar Jain Trilok Shodh Sansthan, Jambudweep-Hastinapur (Meerut) U.P.
- President-Bhagwan Mahavir Janmabhoomi Kundalpur Digambar Jain Samiti, Kundalpur (Nalanda) Bihar.
- President-Tirthankar Rishabhdev Tapasthali Tirth Prayag Prabandh Samiti, Prayag-Allahabad (U.P.)
- President-Digambar Jain Ayodhya Tirthkshetra Committee, Ayodhya (Faizabad) U.P.
- President-Bhagwan Pushpdantnath Janmabhoomi Kakandi Digambar Jain Samiti, Kakandi (Deoria-Gorakhpur) U.P.
- President-Bhagwan Rishabhdev 108 Ft. Murti Nirmaan Committee, Mangitungi (Maha.)
- Chairman-Ganini Aryika Shri Gyanmati Mataji Deeksha Tirth, Madhorajpura (Jaipur) Raj.
- President-Tirthankar Rishabhdev Jain Vidwat Mahasangh.
- President-Bharatvarshiya Digambar Jain Tirthankar Janmabhoomi Vikas Committee.
- Working President-Bihar Prantiya Digambar Jain Tirthkshetra Committee.
- Dharmsanrakshak-Bharatvarshiya Digambar Jain Mahasabha, Delhi.
- Advisor-Bharatvarshiya Digambar Jain Tirthkshetra Committee.
During Bhagwan Rishabhdev International Nirvan Mahamahotsava Year-(2000) attended ‘World Peace Summit’ at New York-America as ‘Jain Dharmacharya’.
As the Editor of ‘Samyakgyan’, the monthly magazine and Veer Gyanodaya Granthmala of the Sansthan, he is contributing immensely in Dharma-Prabhavna by the publication of lacs of Jain books & Scriptures since last 38 years.
You have the special fortune of being the younger brother of the Supreme Jain Sadhvi Pujya Ganini Pramukh Shri Gyanmati Mataji along with being the elder brother of Pujya Pragyashramni Aryika Shri Chandnamati Mataji. Pujya Charitrashramni Aryikaratna Shri Abhaymati Mataji was also your elder sister. Moreover, your mother also became Aryika Ratnamati Mataji ; thus being related with all these great personalities, you also always remain busy in Dharma-Prabhavna, Tirth-development & Religious practices.