Mangal Vihar Of Pujya Ganini Pramukh Shree Gyanmati Mataji From Mumbai Towards Mangitungi On 22nd Oct,2017.
No. Of Dreams Of Tirthankar's Mother
No. Of Dreams Of Tirthankar's Mother
There are 16 dreams which Tirthankar's Mother see when She is expected to give birth of Tirthankar. 16 Dreams are as follow:
1) The 1st dream that Queen Trishala had was of an Eravat Elephant. It was a pure white, big, tall, and an impetuous with four trunks. It was an auspicious elephant, and was endowed with all the desirable marks of excellence. This dream indicated that she would give birth to a child with exceptionally high character. The four trunks signified that he would guide the spiritual chariot with its four components: Male Saints (Sadhus), Female Saints (Sadhvis), Laymen (Shravaks), and Laywomen (Shravikas).
2) The 2nd dream was of a white Bull. The bull was noble, grand, and had a majestic hump. It had fine, bright, and soft hairs on its body. Its horns were superb and sharply-pointed. This dream indicated that her son would be highly religious and a great spiritual teacher. He would help cultivate the religion.उत्तम बैल के देखने से वह समस्त लोक में ज्येष्ठ होगा
3) The 3rd dream was of a Magnificent Lion. His claws were beautiful and well poised. The lion had a large well-rounded head and sharp teeth. His lips were perfect and his eyes were sharp and glowing. His tail was impressively long and well shaped. Queen saw this lion descending towards her and entering her mouth. This dream indicated that her son would be as powerful and strong as the lion. He would be fearless, almighty, and capable of ruling the world.सिंह के देखने से वह अनन्त बल से युक्त होगा।
4) The 4th dream was of a Beautiful Garland descending from the sky. It smelled mixed fragrances of different flowers. The flowers bloomed during the different seasons. The whole universe was filled with their fragrance. This dream indicated that the fragrance of her son's teaching will spread throughout the universe, and he would be respected by all.मालाओं के देखने से वह समीचीन धर्मतीर्थ का चलाने वाला होगा।
5) The 4th dream was of the Goddess Laxmi, the goddess of wealth, prosperity, and power. She was seated on a lotus and wore many rows of pearls interlaced with emeralds and a garland of gold. A pair of earrings hung over her shoulders with dazzling beauty. This dream indicated that her son would enjoy great wealth and splendor. He would be a Tirthankar, the supreme benefactor of all.अभिषेक को प्राप्त होती हुई लक्ष्मी के देखने से वह सुमेरु पर्वत पर देवों के द्वारा अभिषेक को प्राप्त होगा।
6) The 6th dream was of a Full Moon. It was a very auspicious sight. The moon was at its full glory. It was as bright as a star. It awoke the lilies to full bloom. This dream indicated that the child would help lessen the suffering of the all living beings. He would bring the peace to the world. He would help the spiritual progress of entire humanity at large.पूर्ण चन्द्रमा के देखने से वह समस्त लोगों को आनन्द देने वाला होगा।
7) The 7th dream was of the Bright Sun. The sun was shining to destroy the darkness. It was as bright as the flames of the forest fire. The sun rose and ended the evil activities of the creatures that thrive at night. This dream indicated that her son would have the supreme knowledge and would dispel the darkness of the delusions.सूर्य के देखने से देदीप्यमान प्रभा का धारक होगा।
8)The 8th dream Queen Trishala had was of a Golden Vase filled with the clear water. It was a magnificent, beautiful, and bright vase. It was decorated with a garland. This dream indicated that her son would be perfect in all virtues and would be full of compassion for all living beings. He would be a supreme religious personality.दो कलश देखने से वह अनेक निधियों का स्वामी होगा।
9)The 9th dream was of a Pair of Fish which indicated that her son would be extremely handsome.मछलियों का युगल देखने से सुखी होगा।
10)The 10th dream was of a Lake full of Lotuses. Thousands of lotuses were floating in the lake, and they all bloomed and opened at the touch of the sun's rays. The lotuses had a very sweet fragrance. This dream indicated that her son would be beyond worldly attachment. He would help liberate human beings who were tangled in the cycles of birth, death, and misery.सरोवर के देखने से अनेक लक्षणों से शोभित होगा।
11)The 11th dream was of an Ocean. Its water rose in all the directions. The wind blew gently and created the waves. This dream indicated that her son would have a serene and pleasant personality. He would achieve the infinite perception and knowledge and would escape from worldly life which is the ocean of birth and death and the misery. This would lead his soul to the Moksha (liberation).समुद्र के देखने से पूर्णज्ञानी केवली होगा।
12)The 12th dream was of a Lofty Throne which indicated that person would have a very high spiritual status.सिंहासन के देखने से जगत् का गुरु होकर साम्राज्य को प्राप्त करेगा।
13)The 13th dream was of a Celestial vehicle (Plane). The plane resounded with celestial music. It was saturated with the pleasant and spiritual aroma of the incense. This dream indicated that all of the Angels in the heaven would respect, honor, and salute her son's spiritual teachings.देवों का विमान देखने से वह स्वर्ग से अवतीर्ण होगा।
14)नागेन्द्र का भवन देखने से जन्म से ही वह अवधिज्ञानरूपी लोचनों से सहित होगा।
15)The 15th dream was of a Big Heap of Jewels. It was a mixture of all types of gems and precious stones. This dream indicated that her son would have infinite virtues and wisdom and he would attain the supreme spirit.चमकते हुए रत्नों की राशि देखने से वह गुणों की खान होगा
16)The 16th dream that Queen Trishala had was of a Smokeless Fire. The fire burned with great intensity, but there was no smoke. This dream indicated that her son would reform and restore the religious order. He would remove blind faith and orthodox rituals. Furthermore, he would burn or destroy his karmas and attain salvation.निर्धूम अग्नि के देखने से कर्मरूपी ईन्धन को जलाने वाला होगा
तुम्हारे मुख में जो वृषभ ने प्रवेश किया है उसका फल यह है कि तुम्हारे निर्मल गर्भ में तीर्थंकर भगवान् अपना शरीर धारण करेंगे।
To summarize the indication of all these dreams is that the child to be born would be very strong, courageous, and filled with virtues. He would be very religious and would become a great king or a spiritual leader. He would reform and restore the religious order and guide all the creatures of the universe to attain salvation. He would also be liberated and attain Moksha.
- Actual Birth place of Lord Mahavira is Kundalpur, Nalanda (Bihar).
- Only one mother of Lord Mahavira named Trishala.