Watch Live Lectures on Basic Diploma in Jainology on Paras Channel at 6 a.m.
Pragyashramni Aaryika Shri Chandnamati Mataji
- 1 Pragyashramni Aaryika Shri Chandnamati Mata Ji: Brief Introduction
- 2 Birth Date
- 3 Birth Place
- 4 Birth Name
- 5 Parents
- 6 Sisters & Brothers
- 7 Academic Qualification
- 8 Religious Studies
- 9 Vow of Celibacy
- 10 2nd Pratima Vrat
- 11 7th Pratima Vrat
- 12 Aryika Deeksha
- 13 Title
- 14 Honorary Degree of Ph.D.
- 15 Activities
Pragyashramni Aaryika Shri Chandnamati Mata Ji: Brief Introduction
18th May 1958, Jyeshtha Krishna Amavasya, Veer Nirvan Samvat 2484
Tikaitnagar (Barabanki) U.P.
Km. Madhuri Jain
Smt. Mohini Devi Jain (Later Aryika Ratnamati Mata Ji) & Shri Chhoteylal Jain
Sisters & Brothers
8 sisters (including Ganini Pramukh Shri Gyanmati Mata Ji, the eldest and Charitra Shramni Aryika Shri Abhaymati Mata Ji) & 4 brothers (including Peethadhish Swasti Shri Ravindrakirti Swamiji)
Shastri, Vidyavachaspati etc.
Vow of Celibacy
In 1969, Vow of Celibacy for 2 years on Sharad Poornima - 25th Oct. & then in 1971, Vow of lifelong Celibacy on Sugandh Dashmi at Ajmer (Raj.) by Ganini Pramukh Shri Gyanmati Mata Ji
2nd Pratima Vrat
In 1982, during the Chaturmas of Morigate-Delhi
7th Pratima Vrat
In July1987 at Jambudweep-Hastinapur (All Pratima Vratas were given by Pujya Ganini Shri Gyanmati Mata Ji
On 13th Aug. 1989, Sunday, Shravan Shukla Gyaras at Jambuweep-Hastinapur by Pujya Ganini Aryikaratna Shri Gyanmati Mata Ji
'Pragyashramni' by Pujya Gyanmati Mata ji during grand Kalpadrum Mahamandal Vidhan at Delhi in Oct.1997
Honorary Degree of Ph.D.
By Teerthankar Mahaveer University (TMU) on 8th Apr. 2012 in University Campus.
- For 18 years remained indulged in serving the Sangh (Vaiyavritti), Swadhyaya, meditation, religious discourses, literary writing-editing etc. under the patronage of Pujya Ganini Shri Gyanmati Mata Ji.
- After Deeksha, on foot journey of thousands of Kilometers throughout the country for the publicity of Jainism and Jain Tirths along with initializing the people on the path of moral upliftment, vegetarianism etc.
- Fully committed for the completion of various workplans of Pujya Ganini Shri Gyanmati Mata Ji e.g Tirths at Mangitungi, Ayodhya, Prayag, Kundalpur etc.
- Writer of more than 150 books in prose & poetry including various Teekas, Plays, Vidhans etc. Command on Hindi & Sanskrit languages along with good knowledge of English.
- Extraordinary skill of composing Bhajans-Pujans & also of singing them.
- Has written about 1000 Bhajans-Aartis-Chaleesas etc.
- Her Namokar Chaleesa, Navgrah Stotra & Sammed Shikhar Vandana are quite popular in Jain Samaj.
- At present, indulged in translating the Sanskrit Teeka of Shatkhandagam Grantha & Bhagwan Rishabhdev Charitam (both Teekas written by Pujya Ganini Shri Gyanmati Mata Ji) into Hindi.